I saw this video posted by Victor Griffin of the bands Pentagram and Place of Skulls as an explanation as to why he went back on tour with Pentagram after becoming a Christian. I know very little about the music of Korn, but I remember hearing about Brian's conversion to Christ when he first became a Christian and left the band... I also remember hearing that he went back on tour with Korn... I thought, that's interesting, because when he first became a follower of Christ, he said he couldn't reconcile following Christ with being in Korn... I guess times have changed, or he's changed, or he's matured in Christ or.... watch the video with me to find out what's changed and how he's rationalizing the jump back into Korn and why he did it.
Andy Wrasman - https://www.andywrasman.com
Check out my book, Contradict - They Can't All Be True - https://contradictmovement.org/produc...
brian head welch guitar Brian "Head" Welch and Fieldy Back in Korn (Reaction Video) | |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 604 views views | 1.3K followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 8 Apr 2018 |
Related keywords
korn setlist,fieldy lobosjr,korns campground,fieldy bass strings,brian head welch mike huckabee,brian head welch daughter,korn new album,brian head welch book,brian head welch tattoos,korn ferry tour finals,brian head welch hair,brian head welch documentary,brian head welch quotes,fieldy bass rig,brian head welch ex wife,brian head welch i am second,fieldy 2019,fieldy leaves korn,fieldy tattoos,korn tour,brian head welch songs,fieldy bass guitar,korner pizza,fieldy fresh,brian head welch height,fieldy book,korn ferry new york,brian head welch girlfriend,brian head welch twitter,korn tickets,fieldy bass,korngold,korn ferry tour,fieldy face tattoo,korn pnc,brian head welch christian,korn alice in chains,brian head welch net worth,fieldy bass tone,korn freak on a leash,korn songs,brian head welch movie,fieldy net worth,fieldy height,fieldy instagram,korn band,kornit digital,korn ferry,fieldy christian,fieldy bass tuning,brian head welch save me from myself,fieldy's dreams,fieldyfield,korn albums,fieldy wife,brian head welch instagram,korn concert,brian head welch age,korn jones beach,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét